About the GTR Youth Academp
Who - You! Your student club! Your class! Your family! Your friends! This is all about getting YOU as a student of Andrew Jackson Middle School, James Madison Middle School, or Space Coast Junior/Senior High School involved and connected with our community.
What - Volunteer at one of our volunteer partners or contact GTR to have a group added. Make lasting friendships while giving back to your community!
- Those who Volunteer at least 10 hours during the school year will receive a Bronze Recognition
- Those who Volunteer at least 25hours during the school year will receive a Silver Recognition
- Those who Volunteer at least 50hours during the school year will receive a Gold Recognition
- Those who Volunteer the most hours at your school during the school year will receive a Platinum Recognition
- Those who coordinate and lead a volunteer effort of 5 or more individuals during the school year will receive a Leadership Award
Where - We have tons of places for you to volunteer at that interest you! Whether you are into the outdoors, working with kids or animals, or just making a different where needed, we got you covered. Visit our Vendor Volunteer List to see all of the groups who need youth volunteer sites. Have a place in mind that’s not on our list?- Let us know!
When - Now! We count hours based on your school year. Hours can be earned during your 7th and 8th grade years. Hours earned during your 7th grade year will not count toward you 8th grade hours. Hours earned starting in 9th grade can go toward Bright Futures!
Why - This is your chance to give back! Many of our students develop lasting friendships, find a mentor, receive letters of recommendation, and learning valuable life lessons while volunteering in their community.
How - Contact Greater Titusville Renaissance Youth Academy and get signed up. Program is open to all Junior High school students. Greater Titusville Renaissance Youth Academy will track your hours for you!